Sunday, November 16, 2008

back on course .

friday .
i couldnt wait to fix my scope .

i daringly asked my mum to allow me to use my own cash

yes my own , those i earned last year slogging off as a teacher .

after a heated debate with her ,
i was finally granted access to my bank account .

_______________

slinging my scope on my shoulders ,
i headed down to science center to get my scope fixed .

but first things first , cash .

i wandered into Jurong POSB bank and for the first time ,
queued up in a bank .

security guard kept staring at me .
clearly my scope in my black Nike bag fitted into the grid of
"suspicious object"

i applied for a few cards , updated a some details left
unscathed ever since the creation of my account ,
and THAT was really long ago .

_______________

i purchased a few vital accessories to further
my journey in astrophotography .

a 32mm eyepiece .

to add to my collection of
a 40mm eyepiece .

along with a set of
three vibration suppression pads to
reduce mount vibration for precise photography .

and finally
a CCD solar system imager

thats equipped with
a painfully sensitive CCD chip .

_______________

phew , that was a long photojournal of my purchases .

here are the results of today's session ,
armed with new eyepieces and V. suppression pads .


im back .

_______________

cant wait to use the ccd imager ,
i need the moon by my window , cus it needs to be hooked up
to my PC .

for now ,
im off to sleep .

_______________

catcha' all real soon .
time : 0356
activity : yawning .
music : currently not listening to anything .
mood : tired , stomach's feeling weird .

bang the drums . hit the tyres . light the fire . boost the bass . spin the discs . turn the tables .
mix the jelly

and
FLIP THE WORLD

] DJ LT [


No comments: